Create your Blue Earth Project Account
- If you have already registered on our website as a customer or filled out an adoption form, please skip ahead to Create Your Gravatar.
- In the Main Menu of our site (top of the page) right-click “Register” and open it in a new browser window.
- Create your new user credentials when prompted.
- Username: Use your First and then Last name with a space in between. Uppercase the first letters of both. (e.g. Greta Thunberg)
- Email: We prefer a WordPress, Google, or Apple email account.
- If you see a window confirming Registration Complete, check your email for a confirmation message from WordPress with the subject line “Login Details” If you don’t see this message, contact email@example.com so we can help you through it.
- Select a password and then save it so you can log in going forward.
- Login to our site with your new credentials. If successful, this should take you to your “My Account” page. Here you can see your points balances among other things. Notice at the very top of the page there is text indicating your position on the community leaderboard.
Create your Gravatar (profile picture)
The image you choose will show next to your name anywhere it appears on our site e.g. Leadboard. Please follow the instructions below to create yours before you take any furth action. If you don’t have a WordPress, Google, or Apple email account, you may skip this step.
- Navigate to Gravatar
- Select “Create your Gravatar”
- Use the same email as the one you used to create an account on our site.
- After logging in to Gravatar, navigate to “My Gravatars” and then upload an image that you would like to use for your profile. Save your changes. You can close the Gravatar website now if you’d like.