Our Blue Earth Project reusable mesh produce bags are a durable, practical, and eco-friendly solution to overly used single-use plastic produce bags you find in the grocery department. Made of woven organic cotton these bags are polyester-free, nylon-free, and unbleached. Choose a 3 pack for all your bulk needs or choose one large single bag to reuse over and over!
- The stainless steel clasp, strong double-stitched seam, and extra thick drawstring cord provide durability.
- The breathable mesh weave allows air circulation for fruits, vegetables, fungi, and other loose groceries, giving your produce longer shelf life.
- Various sizes provide versatility.
- Organic cotton material is safe for freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, and machine washable.
- Comes embroidered with the Blue Earth Project classic logo.
Help the planet to reduce plastic production and waste by switching to our reusable bag today!
We do our best to provide eco-conscious products although not every product is 100% waste-free. Please help us reduce, reuse, or recycle by properly disposing of any waste created by the packaging of our products.